Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ATTACK of the MUTANT COCKROACH

Last night I arrived at the house I am watching, tired after a long day. I put Jefe on the leash and take him for a brisk walk so he can do his business. Upon returning home I stumble for the kitchen thinking I want some of my ice cream and fresh raspberries before bed. I ready my ice cream, wash off my raspberries and grab a spoon to shovel my happiness with. Oh dang, almost for got to fill Jefe's bowl and get him some fresh water. So in my sleepy haze I dump the old water and OMFG!!!! there is some thing in the sink! EEEEK! it's a COCKROACH!!! EEEE!!! As I squeal uncontrollably and try to comprehend what to do reflexes kick in. I grab the sink sprayer thinger and turn it to hot and start spraying the crap outta him! He almost got away but after about ten minutes of vicious spraying he seems to be...not quite dead...but also not alive...all I can think about is how I was watching Alton brown the other night and he was comparing the creatures to lobster **shudder** I'd much prefer lobster be loose in the house. So paralyzed...or so he seems I run in the other room grab my phone and call T3 he is utterly no assistance...so I call BFF she might be close by I think to myself...she also offers no help...so I call GB I knew he would be no help as he lives hella far from where I was at but he did give me some moral support and didn't laugh too much every time I screeched. Eventually I managed to get it in the side of the sink with the disposal and it was good-bye nasty roach...well until I was asleep...lol nah I just had really stupid nightmares about cockroaches all night.

No comments: