Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm writing a blog at school during Astronomy because they are going over the test and I pretty much feel like everyone is being a cry baby because they didn't study so they got crappy grades. I got a crappy grade but I don't feel like crying about it.

However I do feel like crying about the fact that I work for a bunch of jerks and they seem to feel that it is absolutely unnecessary to ever give me time off so that I can visit my boyfriend. I am supposed to leave either tonight or tomorrow to go see my love but work has made every effort possible to fuck me over so that I cannot get my shift covered Friday. Now Bobby has been very accommodating and comes to see me when work wont give me the time off but I am about to move to this new city in a new state and Id kinda like to go spend sometime getting used to it before It's time for me to actually move. Unreasonable I know. Sigh well I'm going to go back to paying attention to my teacher. btw 36 days!!! ^_^

No comments: