Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

"bobby" came to visit this weekend. Only 44 more days until I move to Albuquerque! It cant come soon enough! I have just about the whole house packed, letting work know I'm leaving in a few short weeks and getting everything figured out with school.

I pretty much cant wait. Especially on the days following his visits...I go from dealing with it knowing I'll see him soon, to seeing him and being super happy for a few days, to being super sad when he goes and it takes a few days for me to stop being so melancholy.

Over all we had a fabulous weekend and as you can see we were super cute in our cowgirl and turtle costumes ;) xoxo.

It's crazy that one year ago I was in Japan and was in a completely different mindset than I am now. I am so glad I met bobby I'm pretty damn sure this is the best love I've even fallen in.

No comments: