Monday, November 2, 2009

Japan woo!


So I really haven't blogged in well months and I apologize for that. Now that I am in Japan and I have a considerably smaller list of tasks to accomplish each day I am going to try remedy that and begin writing again. yay =) so this one is short and sweet. Well I am in Japan and I love it, other than the small fact that my sisters dog feels it's necessary to lick my entire arm as I try to type, but really its great here kinda rainy but its pretty and i like it and it's good to see my sis again. So before I left I got fired from the job from hell thank god didn't wanna work there anymore anyhow and then I spent a few months just working as a waitress before I left. I was wrong about Mr. X what can I say I get to passionate about things in the beginning and then realize I was diluted. He was a cool guy don't get me wrong but us...together...nah not to mention I sorta fell for his best friend....hahaha drama actually not really because after my last blog about him he quit and we fell out of contact and I fell for his bestie man I'm a jerk huh. So to sum things all up Im doing good great actually, gonna enjoy my time in Japan, and try not to think about how my love life is still just as fucked up as always. I'll blog again later this week and try to find more interesting things to say until then <3

No comments: