Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Randomness

So just going to blab about some random and this is my life stuff today.

I am pretty excited about school tonight I finished all my homework and It's the last class before finals so we will just be doing review today. I have been trying to help this girl Dominique in my class. She is really nice. I offered my help to a bunch of other students too. She called me Monday honestly, a little late in the game but at least she came to me for help....Okay I wish I could play it off like I'm not bragging but I want to brag so bad. I have the highest grade in my class it's over 100%. I don't think I ever got an A in any of my real classes in high school and the fact that I have one now in my worst subject....it feels awesome!!! The really cool part is I don't even have to take the final since I have an A! I kind of want to anyway but I'm scared I'll bomb lol.

Alright now is were I fess up and tell you that my Math class is Math082 (basic college mathematics) So essentially it's really easy. I however, have always been terrible at math and never understood it. I think it's because I told myself I can't. I always thought I was stupid. My goal when I was in middle school was to just get by, I wanted to grow up and be a Receptionist just like my mom. Boy I was stupid. To think that being a Receptionist would be my ideal job please! Now it works for my mom but...I did end up being a receptionist and I hate it...passionately. Talk about boring. So I decided I want to be a teacher. I love kids, I think teaching would be so rewarding and I'd get recess? LOL. Well that's why I am now in school and I am off to a slow start but I think since I have aced this math class I can skip the next one and go straight to Math092 (algebra). I can't wait to go back to school full-time. Learning is my favorite thing to do! (never thought I would say that) I have realized I am smart and I want to embrace it and fill myself with knowledge ^_^

I really want an oreo blizzard =/...

No comments: