Friday, March 25, 2011

blah

I need to start doing some of the blogger stuff that my sister does. Like the lists or thirty days of photos because I get lazy and don't post for a long time. Well update I dyed my blonde hair blackish blue. I have decided I hate my job and not even because it's so early mostly because I think it just doesn't suit me very well. Boyfriend and I have started running every other day which has been really hard but yesterday was the first day I didn't almost throw up when we got done! I got way ahead in my history class and as for français I hate it =P but I did really good on all my assignments last lesson. Tomorrow boyfriend and I are going to a comic book show if I get out of work in time and then that night we are going to a baseball game! Well I guess that is all for now. My birthday is in nine days! yay!

No comments: