Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 more days!

So my boyfriend come home in three days! I super can't wait. I think it's the hardest when its so close to when he gets home. All that anticipation ya know. Spending the other week at home with my parents was really nice. The gem show was in town so I got lots of neat stuff there and spent most of my week relaxing and hanging out with my little fur sis dedra and chunky.


I started work last week and I'm not gonna lie I was really nervous! Getting up at 3 to be to work by 4 is scary lol but I actually dont have to much trouble doing it and I like the fact that I am around like 10 and can start my day or take a nap ;)

1 comment:

AlanaMarie said...

That first picture looks like a churro. a retarded one with three pieces of churro glued together. I had to look at it forever to figure out what it was.